Futurist and Innovation Strategist helping leaders decode Trends, decipher what's next and turn Provocative Questions into Provocative Strategies.
Anders Sorman-Nilsson is a futurist and innovation strategist helping leaders decode trends, decipher what's next and turn provocative questions into provocative strategies.
As the Swedish-Australian founder of Thinque, Anders Sorman-Nilsson (LLB MBA) has become a valued strategist to Fortune 500s and ASX leaders, converting provocative questions into proactive, predictive strategies. A global thought leader since 2005, Anders works across four continents as a speaker, futurist and author.
Anders is an active member of TEDGlobal and has keynoted at TEDx in the United States and Australia, was nominated for the World Economic Forum's Young Global Leader in 2015, and was the keynote speaker at the G20's Y20 Summit in Australia. His presentations are meticulously researched, highly energetic and always fascinating with content tailored to the audience, which is why clients like Apple, Cisco, Mercedes Benz, Hilton, SAP, Gartner and Macquarie Bank have turned to Anders over the years to help them to push the bounds of the status quo -- translating research into valuable foresight and business impact.
Featured regularly in international media including Monocle, Business Insider, Sky News Business, CIO Magazine and BOSS, Anders has authored two books; Digilogue: how to win the digital minds and analogue hearts of tomorrow’s customer and Thinque Funky: upgrade your thinking. His new book is out and it is called: Seamless: A Hero's Journey of Digital Disruption, Adaptation and Human Transformation.
1. Seamless - Weaving Digital & Analogue Worlds
The world is filled with friction. Everywhere we go we experience the frictive effects of badly designed “seams”.
Smart brands understand that the future of customer service, great customer experience and the creation of raving fans, lies in their ability to design seamless transitions between physical and digital channels, and to deliberately and empathetically remove friction from our lives.
In a future of the Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence, the ability of leaders and brands to go ‘seamless’ will distinguish the winners from the losers.
This bespoke tailored presentation will provide:
- A futurephile’s guide to creating seamlessness for your brand and organization
- Showcase how to think and design to avoid the top frictive mistakes of companies in demise
- How to use seamlessness to create raving brand advocates and customer loyalty
2. Digilogue - The Convergence of Digital and Analogue
As some organisations careen recklessly into the digital future, others are being left behind. Smart companies are however realising there is an important middle ground – the Digilogue. A place where digital and analogue converge. Where progressive ‘digital’ strategies satisfy a customer's mind while the old fashioned ‘analogue’ practices sooth their hearts.
This customised presentation will provide:
- Appreciation of the parts of your business that simply cannot go digital
- Insights into the real customer experience, the touch points that thrill them by speaking to their hearts and not their head
- Understanding of how to develop your digital ‘story’ in a way that actually attracts business
- Recognition of why customer service will never be replaced, but reborn in the Digilogue
3. Waves of Change - Three Global Trends Disrupting your Existence
Having your finger on the pulse of the market place has never been more important. We are operating in a turbo-charged environment that waits for no one.
Waves of Change is a fascinating 'Did you know?' session covering the three major forces of change that are threatnening every business. A perfect session to shake off organisational ‘change apathy’ and prepare your team for what’s next.
This customised presentation will provide:
- Insights into the key trends that are already upending your industry
- Tools to harness these game changing trends and use them to reinvent your strategies
- The ability to decode today’s landscape and use it as a way to drive innovation
- How to view change as a wave that can be channelled, rather than a threat