GLOBAL DISRUPTION EXPERT
- Raising £100,000 for my favourite charity Room to Read
- Winner of 2018 Emerald Publishing Award
- Appointment to Entrepreneur Mentor in Residence London Business School
- Recognition by Inc. Magazine USA as a Top 100 Global Speaker 2018
- Winner of 2017 USA Axiom New Business Book Award
Terence is the author of the global best seller, The Leader’s Mindset: How To Win in The Age of Disruption described as ‘a game changer’ by Sir Richard Branson. His Inc. Magazine column, Future Proof has over 1 million followers featuring interviews with risk takers, visionaries and pioneers such as Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Sir Richard Branson.
Terence gives you a peek into the future and helps your team answer one of the greatest challenges of our time: reinventing your mindset and your business in the face of imminent disruption.
Questions answered include:
- How do we break out of old patterns of thinking?
- How do you turn disruptors to opportunities?
- How do we think 10X, not 10%?
- How do we reinvent today while creating the future?
- How do we own the future?
Terence holds Entrepreneur Mentor in Residence roles at London Business School and Oxford Entrepreneurs, part of Oxford University and is a former director at McKinsey.
1. Survive or Thrive in the Age of AI
2. Mindset 3.0: Leading at Scale
3. The Innovator’s Hat
4. How To win in the age of disruption
"Insightful wisdom for aspiring leaders distilled into practical, actionable advice."
- Doug Conant, chairman, Kellogg Executive Leadership Institute, and former CEO, Campbell Soup, Inc.
"Terence Mauri illustrates how to stay nimble, yet decisive in our rapidly changing world."
- MITx Entrepreneurship Team, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
"Terence made an outstanding contribution to the 2017 Independent Publisher's Guild conference. As a keynote speaker he pitched his presentation at exactly the right level incorporating a good mix of inspiration and entrepreneurial education. He had done his homework and his pertinent examples and illuminating exercises kept his audience interested throughout. I felt we left the auditorium with some key tips , excited to take a fresh look at our businesses".
- CEO, International Publishing Guild
Want to be a better leader? Read "The Leader s Mindset" and then DO WHAT IT TELLS YOU TO DO You won t regret it. --- Chester Elton, New York Times bestselling author of "All In"
Terence assembles the strands of leadership DNA that are the key to success--both for yourself and for the people you lead. --- Jeff Haden, contributing editor, Inc. magazine
Insightful leadership wisdom for aspiring leaders distilled into practical, actionable advice." --- Doug Conant, chairman, Kellogg Executive Leadership Institute, and former CEO, Campbell Soup, Inc.
The difference between the best leaders and the rest is not who they know or even what they know but how they think. This book goes with the practical precision to the cerebellum of leadership. --- Octavius Black, CEO, Mind Gym
"Extraordinary leaders are not born, they're made. This book offers a deep-dive into some of the most practical advice on how to become one. --- Emilia Lahti, Aalto University School of Science and Technology, and founder of the Sisu Lab
Top leadership thinker Terence Mauri unlocks the anatomy of the leader s mindset.
It s time to rip up the rulebook on leadership. The future belongs to a different kind a leader with a different kind of mind. In "The Leader s Mindset: How To Win In The Age of Disruption," Terence Mauri takes you on a deep dive into the hearts and minds of visionaries, risk takers, and pioneers who pursue moonshots, the revolutionary ideas that rewrite how business is done.
The advantages are huge for anyone who can tap the genius of the leader s mindset: purpose, energy, and the opportunity to excel beyond your wildest imagination. Wherever you are, this clever guide is the missing link for a new type of leadership."