Adventurous Coach, Passionate Serial Entrepreneur and Networking Guru -> Welcome to the world of Effective Communications!
An adventurous coach, a passionate serial entrepreneur and networking guru is what many publicly know about Gil. Following his three-pillar mission to Discover, Connect and Empower, he has devoted his time on coaching and networking activities with his constant exposures at international events.
His 23+ years of living & business experience in Israel, Canada, USA, England, Russia and Singapore has led him to become a leading networking mastery expert in Russia and around the world. He also co-founded 20+ projects and mentored 1000+ startups in diverse business industries.
Today Gil is a co-founder of the following companies:
Meet Partners – a company specializing in networking and edutainment events
Global Networking Marathon – educational project focusing on networking development in Russia; this project is a part of Strategic Networking Academy
MeetSpeakers – speakers bureau providing services of international speakers
Global Club – a company organizing business travelling to industry-leading experts; exclusive representative of Tony Robbins in Russia and CIS
ChallengeME – online-system to set and achieve goals
DreamAcademy – educational project with practical workshops for entrepreneurs from industry leaders.
He also wrote his own book, a success in the Russian market called “New Code of Networking”.
Gil has been a speaker at hundreds of international events and has taught networking mastery to thousands of people all over the world. He has shared stage with such legendary trainers as Brian Tracy, Allan Pease, Keith Ferrazzi, Robert Cialdini, Michael Roach and Jordan Belford, also known as The Wolf of Wall Street.
Based on his personal experience of co-producing 700+ events and hundreds more which he attended.
Gil’s mission is to empower people and businesses with the new code of networking, where positive energy, open communication and added-value approach creates a sustainable, mindful transformation. Gil Petersil can make a presentation in your company, conduct a coaching session, or be a key guest speaker on your event highlighting some of the following topics:
- Networking and business communication
- Marketing and personal branding
- Recruitment and HR
- Emotional intelligence
and much more!
These are some examples on the speech topics:
- Networking as a Key Tool for Personal and Business Development
- Talk to Strangers! Why, How and What to Say
- Funnel Networking: Top 10 Tools to Help You Create a Network of Successful People Around You
- How to Find a Mentor and Achieve Your Goals Faster
- Emotional Intelligence for the Effective Manager and Leader
- Networking as a Key Competence of a New Generation Businessman
- The Power of Business Networking. More Customers without Sales
- Marketing and Personal Branding: Secrets of the World's Most Famous Entrepreneurs
- LinkedIn Pro: Meet Top Businessmen and Find Partners and Customers Worldwide
- The Art of Strategic Partnerships in Business
- Smart Entrepreneurship: the Power of Building Your Network
- Smart Recruitment: How to Find Talents Using Networking