Genie is a bilingual TV journalist with red-carpet flair.
- Hosting a live 45-minute talk show in Cannes with stars including Isabelle Adjani, Jane Fonda, Helen Mirren, Julianne Moore and Cannes Festival director Thierry Frémaux
- Hosting the World Premier of Mission Impossible: Fallout with Tom Cruise
- Hosting and Moderating the first ever Luxury and Upscale Brand General Manager Convention for Accor in Bangkok
- Hosting a four-way live shot convention for Air Liquide, coordinating simultaneous speakers in Shanghai, Houston, Frankfurt and Paris
- Hosting a live daily news hour at France 24
Genie Godula is a bilingual broadcast journalist based in Paris. She currently presents the daytime news hour on rolling news network, France24, as well as the weekly magazine, “Inside the Americas” and the cross-cultural show “French Connections.”
Genie also regularly hosts film premieres and awards ceremonies including the American Film Festival in Deauville, the Cannes Film Festival and the Monte Carlo Television Festival.
In addition to her red-carpet activities, Genie also regularly moderates corporate events, including conventions, round-tables and awards ceremonies. Most of her clients are repeat customers, a recommendation that speaks for itself.