“Not your average finance dude”
- Winner Start Academy Coach - Onderneming Dripl, Young entrepreneur of the year (final - postponed by Covid19) - East Flanders & Participation Jonge Wolven VTM
- FSMA recognition at WinWinner, Start-up The Harbor - funding agency, More than 25 million raised for companies in Flanders (BE)
- Own financing round of half a million
- More than 1 million raised for companies in Flanders & Vigorous grower - Ghentrepreneur
- Launch of new crowdfunding platform in Belgium & Finalist Student entrepreneur of the year
- starts up first WinWinner company
Matthias Browaeys is the founder of WinWinner, a crowdlending platform that brings entrepreneurs and investors together. WinWinner started as his bachelor thesis during the SME management course at our Artevelde University College, while Matthias has since expanded the company. He is responsible for the daily management and all campaigns that appear on WinWinner. He is also the first point of contact for entrepreneurs looking for financing. In the meantime, he has already raised 30 million euros for growing companies. For investments in large companies, there is his second company, The Harbor. Matthias likes networking and is a welcome speaker at numerous events. With a passion for start-ups and growing SMEs, he tries to bring both his personal and professional network into contact with each other.
- Crowdfunding, how do I get started?
- Successfully collect crowdlending in 7 steps
- Cash flows until it stops (collect money in 2021)
- Not your average finance dude (his entrepreneurial story)
- Perfect Pitch in 5 steps (workshop)