Expert Learning and working in a connected World. Speakers is the official booking agent of Katja Schipperheijn. Contact Katja Schipperheijn as keynote speaker at your event directly through Assemblee Speakers!
- Diverse projecten rond leren en werken in de geconnecteerde wereld worden geselecteerd om verder uit te werken. Hiermee worden bedrijven ondersteunt in de digitale transitie waren levenslang leren noodzakelijk is.
- De derde editie van #SociaalsteSchool gaat van start
- Inschrijving van 500 scholen om samen met ouders en bedrijven in te zetten op Digitaal Burgerschap. 60 laureaten werden geselecteerd als #SociaalsteSchool
- Publicatie Digitale Burgertjes bij Lannoo Campus
- De VZW sCooledu wordt opgericht om kinderen en maatschappelijk zwakkeren te ondersteunen met digitale geletterdheid en online welbevinden
- Keynote Speaker op de Bett show in London nadat mijn methode om kinderen online te begeleiden enkele awards won, waaronder de European Crative Ring Award voor project met sociale impact
- Publicatie van mijn meest succesvolle blogs over Lean Learning en FreeFlow of Knowledge naar aanleiding van onderzoek naar de lerende organisatie en lerende ecosystemen.
Katja Schipperheijn is a consultant for a number of companies to inspire them to become learning organizations. With her experience with children and years of research into learning networks and ecosystems, she is on a mission to turn many organizations into learning organizations. Katja is a true inspiration and is travelling around the world to be a keynote speaker at company events and at schools.
Katja Schipperheijn holds a Master Degree in Economical Science and an Executive MBA from the Antwerp Management School. She has worked for more than 20 years with tech companies and learning organisations. As a mother of 2 'digital native' girls, Katja Schipperheijn refocussed her research and started working with our youngest citizens. Studying and working with children of different ages, revealed new insights on the impact of technology on learning. Moreover, the advantages of technology became apparent and indicated a positive influence on creating a more inclusive society.
Inspired by more than 5000 children during her workshops, she founded sCooledu.org in 2017. A non for profit organisation that supports schools, teachers and parents in their digital journey. Her recent book "Digitale Burgertjes is a guideline for teachers and parents to embrace a positive attitude toward online media and technology. It promotes the wellbeing of children and their journey to become creative and critical citizens. As a startup entrepreneur she founded The Learnscape and sCool. Both social learning ecosystems that bridge knowledge flow and take advantage of lean and social learning. The startup adventure got her even more curious on how digital innovations have an impact on society. However, her biggest learning from the startup adventure is that being a startup entrepreneur is a failing forward process where our biggest win is continuous learning.
Learning and working in the connected world
Inspiring talk on the possibilities and opportunities the hyper connected world has to offer to provide continuous learning and growth. Practical insights on how to apply ecosystem thinking to improve free flow of knowledge.
What to learn from our children
Why do children seem to be thriving in the hyper connected world? How do they use digital and online media to become creative and digital citizens? Why should we all start playing Fortnight? This program is tailored to the audience and uses insights from young digital citizens that can improve your organisation
Digital citizenship, the world of our children
Have technology and AI made a positive impact on the world of our children? Can we become more human in a world that is becoming more artificial. Can online media and games prepare our children for the future? This talk is a fun and provoking view on the positive aspects of digitalization with a clear message to parents and teachers to engage in the digital world instead of restricting it. Learn together in the connected world. This program is for everyone who is interested in learning , children and the digital society. It will be tailored to any audience. This program is fun and provoking. Based on the best selling boek 'Digitale Burgertjes' (Little Digital Citizens)